Greater Albion Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
A Leader in Asphalt Shingle Roofing in Albion
Asphalt shingle roofing is the most common and affordable option in Albion. It also makes an excellent choice for a sturdy and reliable roofing system. The variety of style and color options vary, so you can decide the best for your budget and desired curb appeal.
You are going to love your new roof when you team up with Carter Exteriors in Albion. We are committed to providing only the best in roofing and will assist you every step of the way. Our high-quality workmanship will exceed your expectations.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation.
Brands We Work With
Carter Exteriors is part of an elite group of contractors. We are GAF certified and Owens Corning Preferred, as well as certified IKO and Certainteed installers. That means we are fully qualified to install roofing systems and components from the world’s leading manufacturers of roofing products. We are proud to be trusted by the best brand manufacturers to bring you the highest quality roofs.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab is the most common type of asphalt shingles. You can easily identify them by their unique cutouts which look like three separate pieces. Our customers love the affordability, easy maintenance, energy efficiency, and lightweight material. This popular roofing style lasts up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
If curb appeal is high on your priority list, architectural shingles are a great choice. They come in more colors than three-tab asphalt shingles, are laminated, and add a more defined, structural look to your roof. You can opt for reflective options that will offset high summer cooling costs. Architectural asphalt shingles last a little bit longer than three-tab and luxury shingles, about 25-30 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
With a name like that, you can tell these shingles are the best of the best. They are designed to mimic the look of high-end cedar or slate roofing but at a fraction of the cost.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank. We even offer financing options to make the cost easier on your wallet.
- Color Variety: These shingles come in a wide range of colors ranging from neutral to bold. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that mimics the look of wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repairs are simple and cost-effective. New shingles can sometimes be installed on top of existing shingles in less than a day. With proper maintenance, your asphalt shingle roofing will last up to 20 years.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles can’t be recycled or reused. Since they have the shortest lifespan of all roof types, they cause a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather, like hail, tornadoes, and wind, can cause cracks, loosening, and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Albion?
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Albion?
How many years will an asphalt shingle roof last?
Three-tab asphalt (the most economical choice) and luxury shingle roofs will last about 20 years. Architectural shingles will last up to 30 years.
What is the most popular shingle color?
Want to learn more? Get a free estimate scheduled with the asphalt shingle roof professionals at Carter Exteriors. We’d love to show you how a new roof can transform your home.
Providing roofing services in Albion with zip codes: 14411